Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunday outing on the promenade

We start each day with a flushing of the port. Haven needs 3 cc's of Heparin each day to keep the port from clogging up. She does very well with all of this.




Then we went out for another stroll on the promenade. I really wanted to get Haven to walk this time. She did... she probably walked for about 30 minutes for being unable to stand.




I think she had a lot of fun out there. We talked to the ducks in the water and waved to all the doggies in the park. She really had a great time.

That night I surpised Haven with a new puzzle. A 500 piece puzzle. She was going crazy until she realized how big it was. It took us about 1 1/2 hours to get the border together. This one we worked on together. As you can see, she was getting a bit tired after such a long walk and then working on the puzzle!
Monday I came home from work and we immediately went out for our walk. Haven really wanted to go look for doggies and watch them play. So we spent about 45 minutes wandering the harbor.
Then we came home to eat and start our puzzle up again:


Haven stayed up until midnight with me working on this puzzle! Check it out - we did a 500 piece puzzle in about a half a day!!!!!! It's beautiful...now what do we do with it. I hate to take it apart! She did such a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...