Friday, July 31, 2009

Haven working out

These are horrible cell phone pictures but they are funny none the less. Haven's physical therapist came on Thursday and they worked out for about an hour. Check her out!
Here she is working out the arms by tossing a balloon. Her therapist wants her to get a ball to practice throwing and catching. So I will pick that up this weekend.

Here she is throwing the balloon again. She had a great time and actually enjoyed getting her body moving. She was also running around kicking it. We noticed she favors the right leg here (as well as, going up the stairs). She did an awesome job!


After her workout her little hairs were all sweaty so she wanted to put a towel over her head. She slept for about 4 hours after work out. She really loves doing it and I think it gets her body feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...