Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rohnin - growing fast


Miss Rohnin is growing fast!!!!  She is now almost 11 months - I can't believe her birthday is next month!!! Took her to the doctor today and she is 97% in height at 30 inches and 90% in weight at 22 lbs.  First thing her doctor says - "she certainly doesn't have her sister's issues"!!  I like that!  She is most definitely going to be tall.

Other than having eczema - which seems to be worsened by living in the desert - she is a healthy little bug.

Oh and PS:  the lady that gave Rohnin her flu shot and told me that my baby was overweight and I should watch what she eats.......you should stop telling people that.  Luckily I'm very knowledgeable of this stuff and it didn't phase me! 

1 comment:

  1. 2 Cuties! Please tell them that I said hello.

    With prayers & best wishes,

    Wylene

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...