I love Feedjit ---- not because I'm spying on you...well maybe. But it's a great tool to find out where Haven's site is being viewed and how they even came upon it. I am amazed at countries and exactly what they "google" to find her site. Not sure if you have ever used it but it's a great addition to a blog.
Some people google random words and happen upon her site and some are more specific. I can see if they come to her site through facebook, google, yahoo, TV show, or whatever.
Here are a few from today that I just found interesting and am happy people are searching:
1. Someone in Tel Aviv googled "rohhad syndrome IVIG" ---- you can't get more specific than that and in Isreal!
2. New Jersey was searching for "allergic reactions to cherries" --- ended up on Haven's site. That's another person in the world that didn't know about ROHHAD and does now. Even if they only stayed for a minute.
3. Nevsehir was searching "medulla oblongata" --- I don't even know where this is but they landed on Haven's site in an area describing a section of the brain that is affected by ROHHAD!
4. USA searching for "grandma bist" --- well I know this one! :)
5. Buenos Aires searched for "sindrome de ROHHADNET" --- comes across Haven's site.
6. Genoa, Liguri also searched "sindrome di rohhadnet" --- AWESOME
7. Jerusalem, Yerushalayim straight searched "rohhad syndrome"
However, the top search that lands people to Haven's website is a disgusting one - Clostridium Difficile. She obtained this while at 0 immune system in the hospital.
I can even tell where they came from - Facebook, YouTube, Cancerkids.org, or if they type in her site directly.
Again....thank you to all of Haven's fans out there and those yet to become her fan and don't know it!