Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jessie.....she's a superstar!!!


I am a bit late on posting this but I have to say this little girl brings happy tears to my eyes!  Her mom friended me on Facebook in 2007 when Haven was first diagnosed.  We have been friends and stayed in contact ever since.  I'm constantly checking in on her daughter and she is constantly checking in on Haven. 

Jessie just had an MRI on March 13th and we're awaiting results.  These kids are more amazing than anything I could dream of.  Jessie is truly an inspiration and I'm so happy to know them!  We love you Jessie and Stana!

You can check out Jessie at Caring Bridge or her Families Against Neuroblastoma (FAN) page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...