Monday, March 5, 2012

Haven Wins!!!!!

 On January 20th Haven had an arts award show...she had worked hard on her project but didn't know she was going to win.  I received a phone call from the school letting me know ahead of time so I could see her get her award.

 Here is her principal (who is amazing!) announcing the winners.

 All of the winners at the front.

 Miss Haven taking her walk to get her award!

 So proud of her --- we were not allowed to help on it and she did amazing.

 My girl...her house is behind her head

 Getting her award and working on her house the night before she had to turn it in to the judges

 Haven won 2nd place in the Craft category

Couple of other projects submitted......


CONGRATS TO MY BABY.....YOU ARE ALWAYS BLOWING OUR MINDS!




1 comment:

  1. I think her wall is AWSOME. I miss seeing updates.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...