Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thank you Omma!



Another super huge thank you to my parents. They have been helping us quite a bit when Grandma Virginia is not able to come out. They will usually take Haven in the late afternoons and help to feed her and play with her so Kris can work and I can get some stuff done. Then we are usually over there all weekend every weekend. Last night my parents came over and my mom gave me $1,000 towards Haven and anything she needs. I AM SO THANKFUL! I have a bank where I put all of Haven’s WalMart cards and any money she receives. This will definitely be a huge help over the next few months as things start getting crazier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...