Monday, May 19, 2008

Just relaxing

Well I've been told it's been a while since I last posted on here. I thought I posted on Saturday - can't remember! I'm trying to keep it updated as much as I can, as well as, send out thank you cards and deal with everything else going on!

Sunday I spent the morning at Urgent Care with Kris. He had a severe allergic reaction to: The Weather! It's been ridiculous in Maryland for the past week and this being his first spring I think it hit him pretty hard. He ended up getting a shot of something that made him super tired and even more sick and is now on medication. He seems to be doing better today.

Haven had a rough day on Sunday. She had to spend most of the day with Grandma and Grandpa B Honey since we were at Urgent Care. Then I came home and cleaned the house like crazy, even scrubbed the bathroom down top to bottom.

I have a few pics to share of Haven. She receives a lot of cards and a lot of gifts from family.

This is Yurtle The Turtle. Aunt Candy sent Mr. Yurtle along with an Ohio ball (Buckeye). Yurtle colors with Haven every day!

This is Haven's Shining Star bear from Miss Dawn and Peggy at Dr. Cooper's office. We got on line and named Haven's star in the sky. It's in the Andromeda constellation. She has a beautiful certificate with the exact star location.


More beautiful hats. They were sent to Haven by Aunt Dottie. All are personalized with Haven's name and one of them has a bike on it! So cute.

Thank you everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...