Saturday, May 3, 2008

Everything changes so fast

From Haven not having many issues with the chemo to slowly starting to feel achy. Then all of the sudden last week spending 2 days sick and throwing up.

Then last night I was about to go to sleep - Haven woke up to tell me there were sores in her mouth. Which I thought she had bit her cheek or something. I asked Kris if he knew what she was talking about. He mentioned a few days ago the case worker called and was talking to him about Haven and her chemo. She asked him if Haven had any mouth sores yet...he was surprised and immediately told her no. No one mentioned anything like that to us - no listing of that in the symptoms paperwork. But she has mouth sores...little white dots in her mouth.

Then later in the day she was doing something weird with her mouth and Kris asked her if something was wrong. She kept complaining that her teeth felt "soft". Well I don't know what that really means but I felt all through her mouth for loose teeth. The doctors always want to know if there are any loose teeth. Everything felt fine so I brushed her teeth for her. Seemed to help a little.

It's just crazy how everything is ok and then it all hits at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...