Friday, May 23, 2008

CONGRATS!


Well I have been given permission to announce

Aunt Martha is expecting in December!!!!

Aunt Martha won a huge battle with breast cancer 1 ½ years ago – she found out she had cancer right around the time this picture was taken. This is her with Haven. They were living in Alaska at the time and down for vacation. She’s been talking to me about the medication Haven is on and some of it is the same medication she was on. Haven hasn’t been able to see them since December 2006. They are moving to Provo, Utah so when we visit Grandpa and Grandpa in Utah we’ll be sure to get to see the entire family.


CONGRATULATIONS MARTHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...