Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy weekend

It's such a nice weekend....today is beautiful. I have Haven outside doing her coloring and hanging out with me. Dad is sleeping in today...we usually take turns on the weekend.

Haven's blisters on her buns are starting to go away - we've been putting medicine on them for about a week now. Her chest still has blisters on it. Those just won't go away for some reason.

Some of my friends made Haven some food....we didn't realize there were nuts in it until it's too late. She and dad had to take Benadryl immediately - just in case. She didn't have much and was ok. The doctor told me before that he believes it's the Hazelnut that she can't have. So I might start testing her with regular peanut butter but only a little. Kris accidentally ate mine one night instead of his and woke up with hives and scratching like crazy.

Haven got some goodies this weekend.

Thank you Grandma and Candy for the clothes and chapstick. She has a purse for all of her make-up and she loves the chapstick. Of course, the clothes get put on immediately.

Mike and Tracy sent Haven a bunch of stuff too - all I know was the painting flower necklace, Scott's drawings (so cute) and some more chapstick. Haven tore through the package before I got to see it.

A lady from the local church stopped by yesterday but I was asleep on the deck out back and didn't meet her. Kris talked to her though. She said the Mayor had called her and told her about Haven. She brought diapers and cleaning supplies.

My Haven has had a rough time this past 2 weeks. She's very needy and constantly wants to be held and if she's not in that mood she's very mean and yells at everyone constantly. I know it's the medication but it's hard.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday.
Love to all
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...