Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thank You

Haven did a special thank you today to Dr. Cooper and the office. She got more mail from Miss Dawn and other people at the office. She was so excited....she was tearing up over the whole thing. She just can't believe that so many people send her stuff.




She also received a package from The Heavenly Hats Foundation. We're not sure who contacted them but we thank you so much. Haven was so excited. She's sleeping with her new dark purple bear tonight.



Her new purple bear

One of her new hats!

1 comment:

  1. Haven; I love the hat! Will you be getting more? Mommy will have to check. G-Gram went shopping with me yesterday looking for a hat to send you. You look very nice in the video but I could not hear you voice:(
    Dr. Cooper and his office must be very nice people; I wish I had a Doctor that nice.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...