Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Haven says THANK YOU

Haven wants to thank everyone that has sent stuff to her. She was overwhelmed this past week with everything she received. Some items below are:

Grandma Sing and Grandpa Beard Off have out done themselves with cards. Haven probably received about 200 cards at least from the kids in St. George, UT. She was so overwhelmed with emotion she was crying and couldn’t stop laughing. She’s never received so many cards. We have decorated our stairwell with all of the cards. She couldn’t believe how many kids were calling her Princess Haven and knew all about Jello and Hannah Montana.

Aunt Dottie and Uncle Jim sent a package to Haven with some beautiful clothes. Which, by the way, I am having a hard time getting them off her to wash them. I had to hide them so I could get them down to the wash really quick. I also received a Low Sodium food book from Aunt Dottie. It even gives you the sodium at most of your favorite fast food restaurants. Kris received $50.00 for gas. Which is awesome…next week we have 3 days of chemo back to back.

Grosse Pointe Farms Police Department sent Haven a $100 gift card to WalMart. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Dr. Cooper’s office sent Haven more books to read and a beautiful card. She also got a beautiful bracelet that she’s been wearing.

Some of the ladies at work made Haven some low sodium food and brought it to me today! Thank you Joyce and Connie!

Heather’s mom sent me two of the largest bottles of hand sanitizer that I’ve ever seen!

A huge thank you to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...