Saturday, May 3, 2008

Haven's Wall



I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of Haven's Wall. The stair railing has turned in to a wall of cards from everyone around the world. She is so excited to have this wall and every day that she gets cards she has them saved for me to hang on the wall - envelopes in a separate pile so I have the addresses.

Today she received a big package from Dr. Coopers office with a summer bag and beautiful books. She was so excited that Dr. Cooper sent her stuff.

The Stilwell's in Minnesota sent Haven some pictures of their mountain bikes with "Haven" stickers on them. The note on the back said: Hi Haven, We put stickers of your name on our bikes to make us ride faster! So sweet. They also sent Haven a cute gift card to WalMart. Thank you Zach and Steve and the Stilwell Family!

She also received a card from Alyssa Cooper (Alene's 2 year old grandaughter!) in Phoenix, AZ. So sweet. We now have a beautiful picture of Alyssa on her wall of

As you can see I am saving every card and will be putting them in to a scrap book album for Haven to read some day when this is all over. Thank you all so much. We really appreciate it and we love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...