Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Well we have had to cancel our plans for this long weekend. Haven has been sick all week with fevers, chills, shakes, blisters on her lips, rashes on her body, and A LOT of back pain. I have had to give her back massages every night until she finally just falls asleep. She has two very large lumps on her back - one at her neck and one below her left shoulder blade. So I massage around them. Tonight she was shaking pretty good and had some chest pains. So we did the Zofran and I rubbed her chest until she fell asleep.



I was so happy to finally get Haven to sleep....I massage her chest and back for about an hour and she finally passed out on me. I almost fell asleep on her. It relaxes me so much when she finally calms down and relaxes. I love my little girl.

2 comments:

  1. Misty; the picture of you and the little angel was nice enough to frame; it would be perfect for her room. She will always know how much you love her. Hang it over her bed. I look at the card you sent everyday and think how sweet she is. I also keep thinking about all of this starting over again in June and how hard it is going to be on you and Kris.
    You are on Gram's thoughts everyday as well as mine. Gram is also very concerned about both you, Havey and Pete. It looks like it will not be much longer for Pete. I think the cancer is moving very fast. his 65th birthday is June 1st; he had just applied for Social Security. Love to all Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend so much time just looking at Haven's pictures that I forget about the time. I check on her everyday; no matter what time. Hope you did ok in Tennessee passing out water bottles:)
    It was a break you needed; wish I had one; I would still find something to worry about so might as well stay home.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...