Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Computer Issues

Ok…my computer is being plagued with a virus. It has not wanted to connect to the internet for the past 3 days. When it does it will only last for about 30 minutes and then the computer crashes. So if you are missing your updates I apologize…but I will probably need a couple days to get EVERYTHING off my computer to completely clean it. I have 5 billion pictures on my computer that I will be backing up to a discs tonight and tomorrow then I will get it wiped out. I could use Kris’ computer but I really don’t like it. The keys don’t feel the same and it doesn’t have Haven stickers all over it like mine!

Haven is receiving the mail from everyone. Her aunt Katie and cousin Stryder sent her the cutest book purse. It’s actually a tote bag but it’s a book. I’ll get pictures and put it up to show everyone. It’s very cute. Thank you!

She got some new pens and drawing stuff from Grandma and Grandpa in Utah.

She has had a bit of a rough week on and off. She is sleeping a lot during the day and not sleeping so well at night. I had to fight to stay awake past 7pm last night. I don’t drink much coffee anymore so I’m exhausted by 9pm. The girls at work have been making dinners for Haven which helps so much. She got a huge batch of steamed broccoli and rice and she told me she even had some for breakfast this morning.

OK….I will talk to everyone soon!

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...