Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rough night

Just a quick one before I join my girl to bed. Tonight is a rough one for her. She's very achy and just plain doesn't feel good. She wants me to sleep her and massage her legs and back all night. She said I didn't need to sleep - I could just massage her. Then she told me she was worried about me. I asked her why she was worried about me. She said because she hasn't slept with me for two nights - she's been with her dad. So tonight she wanted to sleep with me but I had to sleep on the floor next to her bed. I said I'd sleep in her bed but she says it's better for me to sleep on the floor. :) She's very particular who she sleeps with. She wanted to be with dad for the past 2 nights because she says she hasn't been with him a lot. Which is really funny because she's with him all day while I'm at work.

She's so adorable - I really hate all of this.

Off to bed and enjoying a night with my angel. At least until she starts yelling in her sleep and wakes up around 1am to watch a movie with me and ask for breakfast. :) I know the routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...