Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The mailman came to visit!

Haven was beyond excited on Saturday when we went out to get the mail. She had so many packages from everyone......THANK YOU....she gets more mail than I do...I try to slip a few bills in her pile but she gives them back! :)

This is a Hannah Montana purse and art work from her cousin Emily! I recently learned that Hannah Montana is NOT Miley Cyrus! :) Haven was sure to teach me how to tell the difference.





She got a card, picture, and a dollar from Grandma and Grandpa in Utah. She also got a beautiful blanket made my Grandma that she takes to the hospital with her. She's saving all the dollars she gets for a Light Sketcher.







Dr. Coopers entire office sent her a card signed by everyone and in the package she got a sucker, pencils and lots of coloring pages! Expect to get some in your return package from Haven. She's been working on it between naps.







Beautiful tiaras made by Aunt Martha. Aunt Martha battled breast cancer a couple years ago and has been in remission and had a baby girl recently. Luke and Phillip also made a little card for Haven and we added it to her wall.

Here is Haven's wall of cards and art. Al the cards she receives, pictures of people, and drawings go up here for her to look at every day.




We really want to thank everyone for responding to her love of getting mail. She looks forward to the mailman every day. We're very appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...