Monday, April 21, 2008

Need to send thank you notes!!!!

I have a lot of thank you notes to send to everyone…just know they are coming. I promise. I am just hoping my own sickness will end soon to give me a bit more energy. We’ve received a lot from a lot of people. Haven gets so excited when she gets mail!

My grandma sent us $50.00 and also sent Haven the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks. She absolutely loves the movie and we’ve seen it --- uuummm about 100 times!

Kris’ grandma sent us $50.00!!!

Aunt Rose sent us $50.00!!!

Scott and Melissa sent Haven a huge box of craziness – Playdoh, stuffed animal, books, candyland game, magnetic drawing tablet! Awesome. She loves it.

Dr. Cooper’s office team sent Haven a very cute bear with a stethoscope and some books!!!

Oh yea – and I personally don’t think I gave my co-workers enough thanks! We went to Walmart to get diapers and the lady came back and told us the total was $228.00. Well we knew we bought Walmart out of diapers completely but didn’t know it was that much. We started to give her more money and she started laughing. She said the $228.00 was what was left on the card not what we had to pay! THANK YOU EVERYONE! We really wanted to get the Ionic air purifier but couldn’t afford them! With the card we were able to get a big one for the living room and a small one for her bedroom! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Misty you have great co-workers! I think that was awsome! I told Gram Havey liked the movie; don't know if I could watch it that many times but I know Havey:) I also read the sch. you are going to be busy. How is Tovy? is he still bad?
    I hope Havey can handle all this to tell you the truth I do not know anything about all of her medicine; have no idea what is for each problem.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...