Saturday, April 11, 2009

Waiting for the bunny

Well.....it's almost time for chemo (8pm) but we have been waiting for the bunny all day. Haven has been hoping for certain things from the bunny tonight and has been wishing a lot, she says. Grandpa B Honey took us all out to dinner at Haven's favorite place - Cracker Barrel. She likes this restaurant because it has a store! :)

Then we went out to Target to get her to walk around for awhile. She had so much fun just browsing we ended up staying at Target for about 2 hours. I have never seen a 5 year old have more fun in the pots and pans section - I was bored out of mind - but she had fun. She taught me all about certain pans and what they are used for. Then she showed me the as seen on TV section - they had the snuggie, the sliders, and the pedi-egg. She really wants a pedi-egg --- why - I have no idea.

But we're getting ready to take the evening dose of medication and then happy dreams of eggs and bunnies!

We hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend. Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Misty; all in Ohio will be thinking about everyone in Maryland on Easter. I printed one of the pictures of Haven for g-g so she could see how good her eyes looked. She said Haven is very pretty. Gram is having a Ham dinner for anyone that shows up and that is not many anymore. Ernie will be working the egg hunt. Remember those days; I have some great pictures.
    Love the Easter greetings; all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope haven (and you all) have a wonderful easter :o)

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...