Friday, April 10, 2009

Haven's Diet

I would like to ask and stress that if you are sending something to Haven PLEASE no candy! We appreciate the gesture but Haven is not allowed to have candy. She is on an extremely strict diet and every once in a while we will decide to let her have a treat but we can not have candy or sugar foods in the house. Haven is on an extremely low sodium, minimal sugar, and low calorie diet.

Yes she loves to receive candy but it must immediately go right out the door. It causes many fights and arguments in our house because once she sees it that's all she can think or talk about.

Please do not send candy or salty food. We just can't have it here. Sorry to sound mean but it's for her health.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...