Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cardiology

Tomorrow will be our first meeting with Cardiology. I'm not sure what will be discussed or how we will begin bringing them in to the mix of Haven. But I have been concerned about her heart so I'm sure it will be a good meeting. Our appt is at 8:15am so it will be an early leave to get through traffic.

I'll update if we have anything to report.

If you look to the right sidebar - I have slowly been updating and organizing blog posts. As you can see it is now giving me more work to do but easier to keep updates on everyone, news about our illnesses, and cool stories from our friends. I have a lot more work to do and will continue to update each one.

thank you to everyone for always checking up on our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...