Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank You Under Armour

Well about 2 weeks ago Under Armour came to me and asked me about Haven and if they could do a little write up for the internal company site to share Haven's story. I am so thankful for Under Armour and all the support they have given to our family. Since publishing the story about Miss Haven she has received quite a few cards and just loves it. The mailman is really working for her this year. Many of the people we don't know but the love they show to our daughter is amazing. Everyone asks about her all the time and constantly let me know they are thinking of her. Keep 'em coming! :)

I also want to thank the Moffatt family for their donation to Haven through the donation button her blog. It is truley appreciated.

THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...