Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

We hope every had a nice Christmas and is safe for the New Year! We're working on our resolutions for 2009. Here are a few pictures of Haven from Christmas. This one is from Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas Eve. I had to run out and get her a Christmas sweater....she couldn't be out of fashion for the occassion. :)

I just love this picture!!!! She looks so sweet and innocent! :)

Dad and Haven opening her gifts! She's not "allowed" to have Bratz dolls but of course grandparents are an exception! She got a Brats doll hair coloring kit! She can color her own hair with it. Should be fun this weekend!!

This is Haven opening the gifts from all her friends around the world. It was awesome! We didn't let her open any of the packages until Christmas Eve.

All the rest are on her FLICKR site. There are a few cute videos of her on the Wii. She got a new game from her grandparents in Utah and just loves it. However, after 4 hours of straight playing she looked at me and said - "Mom, this seems more like exercise than a game!" Hhhhhmmm.....really? I wonder if that's why Mom and Dad bought the Wii!

Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...