Friday, February 27, 2009

ALAINA DIODORA -- Another Scam

So I just received this email --- which is awesome how much people are trying to steal from other people using a deadly disease affecting millions of people!

I also looked up the lady's supposed name and found another BLOG that received the same email! Since I've already had money stolen from me this year by some creeps I want to make sure to share all of these crazy things! I will continue to wait for the Holy Sprite! (you'll see below)

DEAR FRIEND,

GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. I AM MRS.ALAINA DIODORA,A WIDOW TO LATE MIKA DIODORA. I AM 50 YEARS OLD,I AM A NEW CHRISTAIN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST,FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON'T LIVE MORE THAN SIX MONTHS,ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS,THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS KILLED DURING THE COTE'D IVORE CIVIL WAR, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD'NT PRODUCE ANY CHILD.

MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH.THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS;SO I NOW DECIDED TO DEVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHRIST CHURCHS AROUND THE GLOBE. I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE INTERNET AND I PRAYED OVER IT.I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $5,000.000.00 U.S DOLLARS,TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS LYING IN AN INTERNATIONAL BANK.I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY,WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE; BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPRITE BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY.
YOURS IN CHRIST.
MRS.ALAINA DIODORA.

PS: I also received one from a "guy" named MUHAMADAD ALLAUDDIN and another one named DENIS BAYI --- Total amount of money they are willing to send to me is over 20 million dollars! One has liver cancer and the other is about to be shot by his dad's enemies in a war torn country that is no longer safe to live in!

I'M GONNA BE RICH!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Misty,

    I have received e-mails similar to this one. I don't know if I have received this exact one you received because now I just delete them without reading them. I have been receiving these types of e-mails for over a year now. I do not know how they have received my e-mail address. I don't know what to do to stop this type of e-mails. My computer puts them in my junk e-mail folder for me to delete. I just hope and pray that no one is foolish enough to respond to this type of e-mail scam.

    I hope Haven is not feeling too bad from the new chemo treatment. Best wishes to your family.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...