Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bone Density Scan

Haven is currently at the hospital today to have her bone density scan. We are checking for Osteoporosis as her back has really been bothering her.

Tonight Haven's nurses from Johns Hopkins Riverside are coming over to visit her. She was pretty excited about it this morning when I left her. We picked out a cute outfit.

Tomorrow we will meet with the surgeon regarding the tumor on her back.

Friday we will meet with the Pediatric Cardiologist and Haven will have an Echocardiogram done.

Then next Tuesday, Feb. 24, Haven will have an ultrasound done on her legs.

I am also working with our case worker to get Haven a blood pressure cuff. Seems as though insurance does not want to pay for this and we need to check her blood pressure twice a day.

I'll keep everyone up to date on any results. We have not heard back from sleep study yet - but I wouldn't expect to this soon.

Love to all and thank you again for sending Haven cards and notes. She loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...