Sunday, February 8, 2009

Your Questions Answered:

Haven receives many many cards throughout the week - thank you to Make A Child Smile, Under Armour, and friends telling friends. Many kids, schools, Girl Scout Troops, and churches join together and send bulk mail and gifts to her. There are so many we can't possibly write back to everyone (we hope you understand). However, we thought we'd take a minute and answer some of your questions. So, at 9:30pm on a Sunday, I decided I would interview Haven and talked to her about it and she loved the idea. So here you go:

Me: Hi Haven, Can you tell us how old you are?
Haven: I'm 5

Me: What is your favorite color?
Haven: I like all colors but Haven Pink (hot pink) is my favorite.

Me: Who is your favorite chef?
Haven: Emeril - because he says "BAM"

Me: Do you like stuffed animals?
Haven: Yep - if they are small enough to hold and not hard

Me: What's your favorite thing to do?
Haven: Workbooks

Me: What's your favorite cartoon?
Haven: Spongebob

Me: What's your favorite TV show?
Haven: Cook show, How It's Made

Me: What's your favorite store?
Haven: Micheals, Bookstore (Barnes and Noble)

Me: What's your favorite movie?
Haven: Thumbelina, Tinkerbell, Secrets of NIMH

Me: What's your favorite food?
Haven: Lemon Chicken, broccoli, parsnip chips

Me: What's your favorite snack?
Haven: Jello pudding cups (60 calorie, no sugar!) :)

EDIT:

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Haven: Princess Doctor - that helps kids (she says this all the time)

So there are a few questions answered. As you write we'll collect the answers. Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haven! Your such a beautiful little princess! I loved looking at all your pictures from Disney! It looked like you had soooo much fun! I have a question for you. What would you like to be when you grow up?

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...