Friday, July 18, 2008

Phones/Text/Email

Just a little note for those contacting either one of us:

First – Kris’ phone is dead – most of the time. It has about a 45 minute battery life and just in general is a horrible phone. Go SIDEKICK!!! So if you do need him you can call on the house phone (if lucky enough to have that number – I don’t even know it) or you can contact him on my phone AT NIGHT! I have my phone with me all day but we share at night. So if you need to text him or call just use my number.

Second – for those of you who are calling me….I don’t answer weird numbers. I get a lot of weird calls throughout the day from phone numbers I don’t recognize or they are unavailable. I receive about 5 weird calls a day but no voice mail. Please – I won’t answer the phone and if you don’t leave a voice mail I will never call you back. I don’t check voice mail everyday either – maybe about once a week I check voice mail (if not once every 2 weeks).

We don’t want to miss an important phone call but we assume it’s not too important if there is no voice mail.

OR you can text either one of us…email is always open too! We have many ways we can be reached just actual talking on the phone may be the hardest!

Lots of love to all
Ciao
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...