Thursday, July 31, 2008

Doctor Week

Haven was completely sick all week. The chemo last week just hit her hard. We've never experienced this. She had fevers and vomiting and diarhea all week. She is doing better now - it's Monday. I was gone all weekend so she hung out with Daddy and The B Honeys all weekend. I think they had her from 10am until 9pm on Saturday. She wouldn't go home!

I also heard we had a tornado warning on Saturday and announcements and sirens going off every where. Then Kris called to tell me he left the dining room door open and heard something. Came to check it out and there was a raccoon in the house!

I will update medical shortly. But she is feeling much better now.

Haven with a new friend in the playroom during chemo. This cute little girl had gloves on her toes! I was surprised Haven actually ventured out to the toy room.


Haven walking her own cart around the Oncology clinic. First time she's ever done this.


Flushing out the port. We had a new nurse.


At the end Haven went around to the nurses and doctors and gave them sun catchers that she had made. She loves to give stuff to people.

1 comment:

  1. Havey I am happy you went to the toy room and met a new friend. G-Gma wants to know if the clothes fit; if not what size are you now? cousins still here everyone staying here:( I have been watching Hopkins on TV hoping I might see you:) The hospital is great. What did you think about the raccon? I think you have too many animals in Maryland!
    I love and miss everyone.
    love C.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...