Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Baby Girl

She is definitely changing. She danced for the first time in her life yesterday. It was so funny. She was playing on the laptop and accidentally turned on my iTunes. I went to turn it off and she was dancing. I couldn't stop laughing...I had to dance with her. She has NEVER danced before.


This morning - before I passed back out - she really wanted to ride her bike. I was amazed that she would request it. So of course, we got it out as quick as we could before she could change her mind. I have a short video!




She got a huge package from the kids at Fossil Ridge school with some crafts and toys. Miss Dawn and gang sent her a doll and some baby clothes.

I took her to the bookstore this weekend and we picked out 4 new Pre-K workbooks. I was excited....but obviously they were too easy. She finished all of them within a couple hours and told me she needed harder ones.

Oh, then she started telling me how paintballs are made (she watches the "How It's Made" show). She was laughing and told me they use "food ingredients". I just looked at her. She then told me which ingredients they used. Her vocabulary amazes me.

Butterfly in there

I did a lot of gardening on Friday for my day off. Pulled a million weeds. Haven painted her new piggy bank I bought her.

This is Haven's favorite flower in the garden. So perfectly named "Haven Pink"

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! :) I love the bike video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was funny! Then Sunday I wanted to go out to dinner and she said she'd ride her bike in front of my car all the way to the restaurant. She's really loving it! Told her dad he had to make her a bike now.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...