Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crazy week...

Haven had a great day today. Miss Lauren came to visit. She is Haven's new nanny/friend. Kris interviewed her on Monday and she was able to start today. She'll hang out with Haven 2 days a week from 12-5. They played the Wii, worked on her letters, did some numbers and coloring. It was nice to come home early from work and sleep comfortably knowing Haven was having fun.
Here's Haven wearing one of her new shirts from Aunt Dottie. I'm surprised she wasn't wearing a long sleeve. The house was freezing to me!

Last night was crazy. I went to the doctor after work for my headache that had been killing me for 4 days and getting worse. Needless to say I was in an ambulance to the ER by 6pm and on morphine by midnight. I barely made it through a half day at work. I came home early to sleep and luckily got to meet Lauren on her first day. Today we just relaxed and I am happy to report that the drugs are finally getting out of my system!!! PS: I will never take morphine again...I have never been so sick.

We've been pounded by thunderstorms here. Last night we had a small twister (they say) and this morning there were trees everywhere. One house had a tree through the middle of it. I barely remember last night but I remember trying to light a candle and not doing so well. Tonight we have more crazy storms coming through. Haven was a bit scared to go to the room but we have lights and TV on back there.

Anyway. I'm tired. Love to all! M

1 comment:

  1. what is this about Morphine? My headaches were extremly bad and I did not receive Morphine. Nubane was used on me and something to keep me from throwing up. Gram hopes the clothes she sent will fit; why are the blisters back?
    Tell Havey to stay away from GPa B house the snakes are BAD and yes I will not be visiting and Gram feels the same. Love C.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...