Monday, July 7, 2008

Haven speaks

She gets stage fright so bad that her dad had to go outside to do this video.



She got some pretty cool prezes from Grandma and Grandpa Virginia today. I got a cook book that Kris quickly stole. Haven also got another $100 gift card from the B-ginias (as Haven says it). So Kris is going out shopping and getting her special requested blueberries, strawberries, broccoli, and other foods, as well as, more diapers.


We've also been discussing an "incentive program" for going potty. We have told her there will be no snacks unless she tries to make it to the potty. So if she doesn't go potty she loses the 10am, 3pm, and 7pm snacks. Now I just have to make sure I don't give in! If she does make it she gets her snack and a surprise of gummi bears or worms. Her choice.

Anyway, I'll let you know how that goes.

My plan for this evening is sleep! Haven did NOT sleep last night. She woke me up around 1am walking around. Yes, she had a sleep walking episode and it bothers me. I don't want to start going backwards. So I got her back in bed and while changing her diaper I think she hurt her back. She let out this weird groan and twisted funny. Then she was begging me to rub her back. So I got in her bed and did this for a while. Then she asked if she could sleep with me. WITH me turned in to ON me. I was beaten pretty bad all night and hung on to the bed like a rock climber on a wall. She had a lot of bad dreams and pretty much screamed in my ear all night. So right now I'm running on max of 2 hours of sleep.

Good night! :)

1 comment:

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...