Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Not sure on a title!!!

I’m so tired I don’t even know how to start writing. But, I have confirmed Haven’s next few appointments – I’m still waiting on some more of them.

Scan of her back below the shoulder blade will be July 16th. They are testing for possible Lipoma.

MRI will be July 28th the check the tumor and make sure it has not grown.

Next chemo days will be July 29 and 30.

Haven and I had a lot of fun last night. She has a new Mah Jong game that she has been playing like crazy. She won’t even let me suggest tiles. It’s an online game we found. Well yesterday she beat the game 3 times – by herself. I was amazed. So I hung out with her for about 2 ½ hours playing this game. She showed me how to play and what you need to do to get the matches. It was a lot of fun. Our plan is to play again tonight until she passes out in my arms again!
Her friend Shannon was supposed to come by today. Then I got a call at 10:30 that made me very sad. Haven has been asking for Shannon since last Sunday. She got up this morning and put on her new dress I bought her last weekend and was ready for Shannon. But then Shannon called and said she couldn’t make it. Haven was very upset. About 11am she called me asking if I could come home to be with her. I told her I would as soon as I finished work. Kris decided he’d take today off from working and play with her then he’ll go to work tonight when I get home. I think we’re going to have to ask for another person. Shannon has cancelled 2 visits out of 4 total. I really get upset when someone promises my daughter something and cancels a ½ hour before. You should see Haven’s face. But I get to go home in about an hour and I looking forward to playing some games.

We did some funny videos too. I took some last night of her sleeping. It was awesome. I’ll get those up tonight.

Love to all
m

1 comment:

  1. Haven; I cannot play Majong like you. It is on my computer also.
    Haven you are still very brave with the chemo. Mommy has Haven gained weight?
    Mommy take care of you and rest when you can. Havey needs you.
    Love
    C. in Ohio

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...