Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where's my girl?

Well….last night I came home around 6pm (I think) and as soon as I opened the door I expected to see Haven sitting on the couch coloring. Nope…not there. She went running down the hall with Dad right behind her saying I couldn’t see her. Soooo…I got a little weird. Her and Dad went in the bedroom and shut the door. I knocked and she said I couldn’t come in. Dad came out and went to the bathroom, got a wet washcloth and went back in the room. She wouldn’t let me in…she didn’t want me to see her. I figured she found more make up (although I don’t wear any so it has to be hard for her to find some). Kris came to the door and opened it a little and said “Haven has a bloody nose and doesn’t want you to see her like that”. I giggled and yelled through the door that I loved her. Then I went to my parents. Came back home, she was in the kitchen and came up and gave me the biggest hug - almost choked me.

She’s never had a bloody nose before and she knows I don’t handle her port being accessed very well. So I’m sure that’s why she didn’t want me to see her. Tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa Virginia come to visit for about a week. I know she is looking forward to this. Should be a lot of fun. Hope it’s not 200 degrees this weekend. I will be mowing the grass tonight and fixing the plants and planning my cherry tree. My mom is buying me a cherry tree this weekend – she wants to eat the cherries so I have to have the tree in my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...