Monday, June 16, 2008

Meeting with Dr. Badgett

Hope everyone had a great Father’s Day.

Kris and I will be at the hospital today meeting with Haven’s doctors around 1:30. We will be doing an overview check up (she has two large lumps on her back that concern me), we will also be discussing the tumor, surgery on this tumor, chemo progress and where she stands now, and what the plans are for the future.

Personally, I am not sure another surgery will leave me feeling very comforted. If the tumor grew back 3 weeks after surgery then there is a high possibility it will grow back again. I don’t want to put her through unnecessary surgeries for nothing and I don’t want this year to feel like a waste if she has to do chemo next year.

I’ll have more info this evening. I honestly have to say, I doubt we will be answering the phones. Usually after we hang out talking and getting overloaded with news from the doctors we are exhausted. But I will update the blog tonight or tomorrow.

Talk soon
Ciao
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...