Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bad day...

Wow…how things can change so fast on this stuff. I gave Haven some breakfast, had her changed and relaxed when I left for work this morning. By 10am I got a text asking which of my soaps does Haven use in the shower. Well…….that means something is happening. I call and call – no answer. Finally another text. Haven has been super sick and it’s coming from both ends. She’s had a couple showers and is now sleeping. She has refused to eat or drink all day. I can’t wait to get home to see her.

Oh and I just found out that there is a recall on tomatoes. Eating some raw red tomatoes has left some people with samonella poisoning. I have Kris checking it out because Haven eats tomatoes like apples.

EDIT: We had 5 showers before 7pm last night - lots of Zofran to help with the sickness. She is doing much better today and the heat has slowly started to subside.

1 comment:

  1. Mist; you and Havey have been through so much. The both of you are on my mind everyday. I also eat tomatoes in fact I was eating a sandwich with a tomato on it when the news indicated they were being removed from shelves. I hate to hear the tumor is still there:(
    I have been having horrible a time sleeping with everything that is happening. Tell Havey I love her and try to be as brave as she can.
    Everyone in Ohio are thinking about all of you.
    Love;
    c.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...