Saturday, June 21, 2008

Big Saturday

Well yesterday we had a party at work and I was given a HUGE tupperware of rice krispy treats, brownies and cranberry cookies. Probably about 25 in the package. I woke up this morning in a panic - I had passed out early last night and forgot to hide the tupperware. No surprise. The bedroom door was open and Haven was not next to me. I took off running down the hall to the kitchen - she ate all of it!!! Uuuuggg......so I stomped back in to the room and just buried my face and started kicking the bed. When Kris woke up all I said was "don't get mad at her". Of course, what can we do..it's too late now.

Now I have been concerned with myself. I have been sick for a few weeks as I said below. I've gotten so weak that I've fallen down the stairs twice and constantly see dots and feel like passing out. So I have been worried about a specific thing. I have been tested - and I don't like needles of any kind...even baby ones. But I do not have diabetes. All of my symptoms of the past month pointed to diabetes but that is not the case. Whew...as Kris said - there is only enough time in a day to have one person sick not two. But I still need to figure out what is wrong with me. So back to the doctor next week. I have rec'd emails about the endometriosis and breast issues. No I have not gone back to the doctor. I have 3 more weeks to decide what I'm doing - have a baby (doctor's wish), menopause, or wait until 35 under watch of the doctor. Definitely option 1 is out for now - we do not have time right now but my dad thinks we need another. 2 is out because I'm not into the feeling weak right now with everything else going on. Waiting until 35 to have surgery - means 2 more years of pain. Breast - I took the antibiotics (because I didn't want to have anything else done at the time). Well those didn't work. So it's back to the doctor for more testing. Getting old sure is a lot of fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sending some Love from your friend Briggs, Tawnya Brian and Beckham in St. George.

    I just wanted to tell you we are thinking of you and praying for you. We got your adorable card in the mail thank you. THis morning at breakfast (and every-time we pray) Briggs remembers to bless Haven with strength.

    I wanted you to know we think of you often and are sending our love.

    Love THe Kirklands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mist; I heard about the cookies and brownies;it is too bad you cannot keep her in your room; try locks on frig. and cabnets. Will she eat anything else be sweets?
    Your systems are definitely not endometroisis; I have been there remember. You could be lacking in vitimins of some kind. Having a second baby would be STUPID! what is wrong with you Dad? Haven needs so much attention. I know many people that have had babies after 35 with no problems. When I had this problem I was put on birth control pills for a whole year to get rid of the stuff; the only prob. I had was to get preg. within one year or all would be back. Have yourself checked out.
    Love;
    c.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...