Monday, June 2, 2008

Another change

Doctor called today and they had an emergency and the anesthesiologists are not available tomorrow. They have moved her MRI to Friday. We have to be there at 11am. Which is upsetting because it's hard to keep Haven from eating. But again it's better than getting up at 5am tomorrow to leave for the hospital at 6am.

Wednesday and Thursday are still chemo days and we are there all day on both days. We won't have any information about the MRI or tumor until the following week. MRIs are scarier to me than anything. We've had so many problems with MRIs in the past. She's allergic to the 2 preferred types of anesthesia.

I've not been feeling well the last couple of days - light headed and very dizzy. So I will leave this blog to just the update of her schedule.

Love to all
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...