Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy week

This was a busy week. Haven had chemo on Wednesday and Thursday and then Friday we did the MRI. I will have results on Monday. I hope it hasn't grown anymore - that would be the best news.

When Haven was ready for me to get her out of the recovery room yesterday the nurse came up to me kinda weird. Asked if Haven had a bruise on her shoulder when she came in. Ummm....No! So I grab Haven's stuff and get down there. The bruise was huge. The nurses and doctors couldn't figure it out. She definitely didn't have it coming in to the MRI. But I remembered one of the anesthesiologists put the EKG sticker there. Haven has a good allergy to the tape used at the hospital. If I can I try to get them to use different stuff. Last time it caused a blister on her chest.

2 comments:

  1. Havey; I'm so sorry about the burise; does your Mommy know what happened? It looks like you have a burise on your face also. I do not want you to be in pain; you tell Mommy to let Candy know what is going on! I have a BIG problem with doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is also a bruise on her cheek and on her leg. The chemo and steroids make her bruise really easy. I'm not sure where the face bruise came from but the leg is from her desk.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...