Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happier Day

Haven did much better today. I heard she slept about every 30 minutes and at one point was sleeping while standing up. She was standing against the couch watching TV and was actually asleep. I didn't get a picture, Kris didn't want to wake her and I was at work. I do have a cute picture of her falling asleep while coloring the other night. It was so funny. The table was holding her buns up and after a while dad had to put his hand under her to keep her from falling over.





One of my girlfriends from work has shares in a farm - with a group of other people. They earned 2 free shares of the farm to split or give to other people. I had never heard of this. She came up to me last week and told me that the entire group had chosen me and another girl. They wanted Haven to be able to have fresh vegetables and fruit. So every week we received lots and lots of greens - I don't even know what half of it is. Kris does all of Haven's food. And we get baskets of strawberries - which are Haven's favorite. Thank you Heather!! Meghan brought them over to the house last week after chemo.


Then this morning Emily sends me an email about a new product out there called "Queasy Pops". They make them for pregnancy and children with cancer going through chemo. I sent the link over to Kris and he ordered some for Haven. I'm sure she will like them. You can check them out HERE. I'm glad I was never sick when I was pregnant...but I wonder if these really help.


Well Grandma and Grandpa will not be coming out this weekend. Kris has too much work to do and Haven has a doctor appointment for more than half the day on Monday. So my plan is to drive my parents crazy!!! Actually...I have been given more work and am so happy about it. I was asking to double my workload - I'm not used to not working all the time. So I got a big stack of more work and am excited to get through it. So I may just work all weekend as well.

Hope everyone has a great Father's Day. My thoughts are with my family in TN this weekend. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...