Thursday, June 19, 2008

Haven

She is doing much better this week. She was very sad yesterday, her new friend Shannon was supposed to come see her around 11am and at 9:30am we got a call that she couldn't make it due to an emergency. Haven had all her colors and books out and even got dressed up for her friend. She was very sad. I felt so bad I wanted to come home and play with her. When I did get home I sat with her on the couch and she snuggled up to me (rare). She kept looking at me with this sad look and saying she missed me. Of course, it made me start crying which I never let her see. So I had to walk away. I felt so bad we took her to the store (first time at Walmart since Feb. 1) and let her pick out any 2 movies she wanted. There was a toss up and it took about 30 mins to pick 2 movies. We definitely had Peter Pan but she couldn't decide between Brother Bear and Care Bears - we haven't seen either of these. She ended up with Care Bears and Peter Pan.

Tonight I took her back over to W's and she picked out a cute tank top sundress (it's really a night gown). She looks adorable. Some friends of mine (Dave G) sent Haven a gift card for $100 and it was perfect timing. We're finally out of all the diapers that were sent to us from Gma Virginia's friend so we bought $100 worth of diapers.

We're on a bit of a watch with her tonight. She used the restroom before bed and there was a bit of blood with her pooh. I don't freak about this because we've had it before with the tumor but if she still has it in the morning we will be calling her doctors and take her to the hospital to be checked.

1 comment:

  1. Haven; I am so sad that your friend did not visit; maybe another time. G-Gram has been sad also; she is trying to feel better.
    How about going back to Chucky Chesse just to have some fun. I know you love to color but sometime you need to do something else.
    I love you Have
    C.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...