Saturday, January 24, 2009

Haven's 5th Birthday

Elsie and Haven

We had a great time and thank you to everyone that came to see Haven turn 5. She was really tired and missed her nap - my fault - but we had a good time. Meghan and Jace brought beautiful Elsie, Melanie and Jon, Heather, Emily, my dad and mom. We had lots of cake and pizza.

Haven made the cake herself. I got up at 5am and went shopping to buy all the cake making equipment and mix. Since we don't bake we didn't even have pans or anything.

We made a beautiful Spongebob cake. The inside was purple and blue and the outside was pink and neon green. PERFECT. Tasted awesome...considering I haven't baked a cake in probably 15 or 20 years. I can't believe I'm old enough to say 15 or 20 years!!!!

Here are a few pics from the day.











1 comment:

  1. Haven I like your birthday cake; you will have to make one for me next year with a LOT of cnadles not as many as Grandpa-B honey but close.
    There are not enough candles for G-Grandma B she will 80!
    It looks like you had a nice time; I cannot believe it has been 5 years you are growing up fast.
    I love you and wish I could visit but G-Grandma needs me.
    Love Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...