Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DisneyWorld!!!

Ok....we're out of here today! I hope....it's snowing a lot so I hope to not be stuck at an airport for a 2 hour flight.

I have packed - which is not an easy task with Haven. LOTS OF DIAPERS, packed all of her medication the way the airline told me to, and a lot of clothing for her. Haven's feet and legs are so swollen so we will be using a wheel chair while at the parks. As I'm sure she will be exhausted after about an hour of walking around.

It's supposed to be 85 degrees down there all week

We'll be going to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Disney's Hollywood Studios. We'll be there for 6 days and we're gonna relax.

I'll be updating Haven's site with photos from the day. Should be a lot of fun. She is definitely excited and screaming constantly about it.

Kendall was unable to meet us there as she has mono....so we will miss her on this trip. I have my mom and dad checking the mail each day - Haven is worried that the mailman won't bring her all her cards if she's not home. So I have assured her that everyone will still write to her. :)

Talk to everyone soon - love to all!!!!

THANK YOU RIVERSIDE.......WE'LL SEND PHOTOS!

1 comment:

  1. Mist; I am so happy you and Havey are in Florida. Disney is Great! I had so much fun taking you to Disney when you were around 8 you enjoyed it very much. I hope Havey will also; if her feet are swollen a wheel chair will be great. If I remember correctly there are a lot of places you can take her. Goo was there in November she is 92 it was her first time also; she had a wheel chair and enjoyed everything. Tell Havey I love her and hope she has a great time and to think of Aunt Candy dealing with 8" of snow and 2" of ice. IT SO GOOD TO BE LIVING IN OHIO:( Remember the Hilgeman's are about an hour south, you enjoyed vicky's place; you should see the new one. Vicki Coggins. Teeny is at Rachel's.
    Love you all;
    Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...