Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today

We did the radiation injection today. There was a bit of confusion on her paperwork and they were concerned about her BP medicine with the radiation. But it was all approved by her Oncologist and the injection proceeded. Took a while to get a vein - the first arm was not a success. The second arm I practically laid on top of Haven and Kris and the other doctor had to hold on to her arm so tight she will probably have handprint bruising. They even warned us of that because of how hard they had to hold her.

So tomorrow we will get the scan - she must be there early to meet with the anesthesiologists before they give her the anesthesia. She will be gased again before they try to put an IV in.

Anyway - she did a great job and we were super proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...