Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Haven's Baby Shower



Haven's baby shower held November 1st 2003. UB and AL hosted the party. Lots of guests....lots of play time. I enjoyed making the guys smell diapers!















Kendall with the Scuri's - checking out diapers.











Baby Bro gets to help out with cleaning the diapers!



















Taking a few baby tests!












Tracy and Mike with baby Scott.

Scott and Melissa..(soon to deliver twins!)










Kendall beautiful as ever













Opening the presents












Even then I used sunglasses as a head band....someone is always making a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...