Tuesday, January 1, 2008

7mths PREGO and NYC








At 7 months pregnant and against doctor orders we flew to NYC for our anniversary/work. I had to go out for work and it fell on our anniversary. Perfect time for a trip and I wasn't going to miss it.



We met up with a man who really wanted to be Austin Powers.

















World Trade Center site. One is a better shot showing the underground parking.












It was a sad quiet area...even tho there were so many people. Definitely need to get back up there...my mom wants to go in the Spring.














This is a few of the buildings that were near the WTC towers. The entire side of them were blown off.










NYC Skyline











Ellis Island











Statue of Liberty...trying to hide my big belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...