Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Eve 2007 - Invasion of Candy's










































Tonya and her dog that I can't remember his name right now!














Cousin Tasha and Aunt Gill - Josh (friend of Erin's) on the phone












Aunt Candy, Grandpa B, and Aunt Gill
















So why are we here?












Brother and Sister















Mother and Daughter













Uncle John, Tony, and Tasha














Yea she's a cutie! Once she gets her law degree I'll be giving her a call!
























Opening presents!


















Erin and I splurged on GG's gift! Tried to get her to drink out of it...but she decided to put it in the window to show it off!









Haven gets a Hannah Montana purse! She loves HM!































Peace out chickadee!



























Uncle John makes his debut!



















Grandpa and Grandma B Honey (as Haven calls them)
















Uncle Ernie, Tonya, and Kendall

























































































































Dysfunctional Triplets!













Erin cooked for 3 days and I drove her to the grocery store about every 40 minutes for more ingredients. Thanks for all the food! :)













Erin and Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...