Sunday, January 13, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Visit

















This is my beautiful angel. :) We love her. This is actually after Grandma Virginia did her complete make over but I love it so much I put it first. She has make up on and her hair curled. She was having so much fun.

















Make up time














Now time to add the lip stick!




















Cooking with Grandma!















The Starface is born!















Haven helped to set the table this morning for breakfast.















Giving Hercules and Hector their treats. They really liked Haven doing the treats. They receive a LOT of treats.




















The Dancing Duo















Doggies everywhere!

















Family photo before Simon was off on his 6 hour drive back home with the boys. Nice day for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...