Saturday, June 2, 2012

USPSA National Championships

There is so much to do here.  We just love it.  One weekend we headed down to the Area 1 USPSA National Championships.  I checked out the vendors with the girls while dad watched all the shooting matches.

 Main tent at the event

 Gully Run --- heading down to the match areas

 One of the obstacle areas

 K walked through to check it out and see what they were doing in the competition

 Here you have good guys mixed with bad guys through the scene

Final stage was in a housing situation.  Kicking in doors and busting windows to get to the bad guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...