Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mountain Man Rendezvous - Vejo

Uhhhh yea....what is it?  We'd never heard of it either but sounded like a day of exploring so we were on it!

The Mountain Man Rendezvous is organized by the Rocky Mountain Fur Company and includes a mountain man encampment, food and crafts venders, archery and black powder shoots, hawk and knife throws, atlatl competition, candy cannon shoots, bowling ball cannon, and children’s activities.

We had a lot of fun.  It was located about 5 miles north of us - so a little more up in to the mountains which helped with the weather!

 My girls....ready for the hike

 Map of the area with all the activities and stores

 One of the shooting competition areas



Another view of the shooting area


  Roo and I at one of the stores.  I was about 8 months at this point.  Makes walking up and down a mountain more fun!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...